Labels

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I think after the emotions of the good news my body was worn out again.  I was very tired and exhausted last night.  I feel emotionally good today.  I didn't cry all day Tuesday and haven't yet today.  It is 12:30pm.
I have an appointment with oncology//Dr. Kent tomorrow at 12:00.  I pray this appointment goes well like yesterday's appt.  I pray she says the same thing the surgeon does.  If she does then I meet with the plastic surgeon Thursday the 8th.  If he is on the same path as Dr. Coy and Dr. Kent then he will then determine when my surgery is and I will move forward.
As of now, I will have surgery on a Friday.  I will have a bilateral mastectomy. I will have reconstructive surgery as soon as my breast are removed.  It approx a 2 hour surgery total.  It is a recovery time of 4-6 weeks.  At the time of surgery they will remove the lymph nodes that are associated with the cancer cells and will find out in a few days if I will need chemo or radiation.
I can handle all this.  If things go as planned I get to live and be with Tony.  Thank you Lord!


No comments:

Post a Comment