Labels

Friday, September 9, 2011

Another HAPPY DANCE!!! 9-9-11

God is amazing!  I am so excited.  I got the results of my PET Scan and I have GREAT NEWS!
No signs of cancer anywhere else in my body.  WHOOP!! WHOOP!!

God has his hands around me and is taking care of me.  Thank you sooooo much for all the prayers.  They are working.  I really feel we are going to beat this!

Surgery is set for September 30th.  I will get more details Monday as to the prep work and times.
I am ready!

I have told my oncologist when the surgery is and I will get an appointment set with her a week after the surgery.  We will have the pathology reports back by then and she will give me my direction on chemo.

I need to report all this to my employer (which has been VERY understanding and supportive) and then I need to visit the Pink Door Boutique to get "fitted" for my special bra for after surgery.

I can't express enough how happy and thankful I am that things are going so well.
Again, I want to thank everyone for the prayers, thoughts, concerns, support and love.


I am sooooo blessed!!!!!


WHOOP WHOOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment