Labels

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Plastic Surgeon visit 9-8-11

Another great visit! Today a friend and I went to Springfield to meet with the plastic surgeon about reconstructive surgery.  It was a very positive environment. I received a lot of information and a lot of questions were answered.
There was some preliminary preparation.
The visit helped me feel more comfortable with the direction I am going with treatment.
I am ready to take this on and beat it!
I find out today when surgery will be.  As of now, the surgery will be Sept 30th or Oct 7th.
Whoop..Let's get the show on the road.
I am ready to recover.

How I feel:
I feel great.  I am receiving so much love and support from everyone.  I REALLY appreciate it.
I am blessed. Things are really going well for the situation.
I am loved.  God is amazing and seeing me through all this.
Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment